If you are wondering what to give as a present to an avid cook or simply a very enthusiastic amateur in the kitchen, here are several ideas that are definitely going to do the trick:
- A pressure cooker is definitely the first thing that comes to mind. This little gadget is able to do miracles in the kitchen and bring the level of cooking of even the utmost novice to a whole new level. Pressure cookers nowadays make use of all the latest technological advances. They come with programmable settings for preparing a variety of different food, including grains and seafood. They make cooking easier and faster, but at the same time they are not that cheap so many people hesitate to buy one for themselves. If you want to make a really great kitchen gift, get your friend a pressure cooker.
- A Wi-Fi Smart Thermometer is a great way to measure the temperatures of your meals from anywhere you are. It is ideal for people who like to cook but also would like to excel at multi-tasking. It will allow your friend to keep an eye on the delicious meal that they are preparing while being at a whole other place.
- If you are more of a traditionalist and/or your budget is more limited, then you can always go for the classic chopper. This machinery is not only extremely easy to operate (the best manifestation of the Press and Play principle), it is also an absolute must in every kitchen. Look for models that are easy to clean, since that is the only potential problem a chopper might create.
- A marinator’s vacuum pump. If you have not heard about this one, do not worry, you are not alone. These vacuum pumps are a true magic, because thanks to them you will no longer have to marinate meat and fish for hours or days at an end – they will do the same job in just several minutes. It is perfect for preparing large amounts of food for parties and big-time family gatherings. Rest assured that your friend is going to be really thankful.
- If your friend likes wine, there is one thing he or she needs – that is an instant decanter. This little gadget makes sure that a glass of wine is perfectly aerated upon sipping. It is really a great gift for wine-lovers and it is not something that many people think about when buying a present.
- It is not said that a kitchen gift should be directly linked to cooking. The atmosphere in which the food is prepared and consumed is just as important as the actual process of preparation. If you think that your friend needs to brighten up their kitchen a bit, or you know that he or she is going to enjoy it, give them some sort of wall art to be hanged around the kitchen. Kitchen wall art becomes more and more popular in recent years and there should be a good reason for that. Just go to a local home-décor store or make something yourself.
- An espresso set is a must to any household where coffee is revered. Unfortunately, very few people think about buying a whole set of cups and saucers. Fix the problem of your friend and their family having to drink their morning espresso all in different cups by presenting them with a nice new set that matches. Since you know the person you are making the gift to the best, you will know what colors, patterns or decoration they like and would be able to pick up the most suitable set.